Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I'm finally blogging


Hello everyone

My name is Jimmy Morris. I am a paranormal investigator with 16 years experience in the paranormal field. I am the founder of Texas Paranormal Research and also the lead investigator of P.A.S.T., Paranormal Association of Spirit Trackers, a new team to investigate locations showcased on two new paranormal tv series, Proclaimed Haunted History and Places of Panic, coming this fall to prime time tv. I also host a paranormal talk radio show called Ghost Chatter every Wednesday at 8:00 PM EST on the Para X Radio Network at http://www.para-x.com/ and just click on live chat and come on in.

I will be making weekly scheduled blogs every Wednesday night between 9 and 12 midnight with random updates from time to time between scheduled ones. If you want to follow our filming and shows, be sure to check back often as I will pop in sneak peaks of upcoming shoots and episodes and places where you might catch the PAST team just hanging out for the evening.

If you want further information please visit http://www.ghostchatterradio.com/ or http://www.tprt.org/. Other sites are coming soon and will be included in future blogs.

Jimmy Morris
Texas Paranormal Research
P.A.S.T.
Ghost Chatter Radio

Professionally managed by Ideal Event Management and Choice Treasures Entertainment.

2 comments:

  1. ** clap clap clap **
    Jimmy Morris Got his Blog cherry popped .. lmao .. Never say never!!!

    3 cheers for you!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear feedback and comments. Please leave them below.